Secret Vampire Club "Black Sun" - no CC
Uploaded 24th Dec 2010 at 3:40 PM · Updated 23rd Dec 2010 at 5:23 PM by Miuki
This abandoned derelict diner is situated off the main road on the outskirts of the town. Local authorities tried to buldose this place down for years but in vain. Noone pays attention to this long forgotten building during the day, but when the night time comes - party begins underground!
This lot has three levels: decorative building above the ground, basement with club premise and a small bonus - lower basement with altar for tired vamps and some supply of plazma fruit, acessible via the WA torch lever.
This lot requires all expansion packs to work properly and was build with HELS and FLS installed, though not used.
Patch version 6.0.81009001
Lot size: 20x15
Lot Size: 2x1
Lot Price: 73,387
Title: Abandoned Diner
Description: ...and "Black Sun" Vampire Lounge.
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Fast Lane Stuff|
Size: 1.70 MB · Downloads: 10,692 · 24th Dec 2010
|1.70 MB||10,692||24th Dec 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!