Lightsaber as accessory
Uploaded 16th Apr 2011 at 1:59 AM · Updated 17th Apr 2011 at 2:35 AM by CloudWalkerNZ
This being my first mesh and has truly been a project of love. It took me over 60+ hours, 7 tries and 5 uploads. I bring you the lightsaber as accessory.
I model Luke Skywalker's lightsaber in Return of the Jedi. In case you wonder if I photoshop the picture to make it glow, no the lightsaber glow in black lights.
It has 3 colourable parts as shown. The blade is recolourable so you can have any colour blade you want. I have included the standard 5 colours for the accessory version.
Age: Young adult to elder
Sex: Male and female
Clothing type: Ring
Clothing category: Naked, everyday, formal wear, swim wear, athletic, singled, martial arts, career, firefighting, makeover, category mask.
The picture above is captured in black light. I made this mostly for movies and stories. Any constructive feedback is most welcome.
Lightsaber as accessory
Very high level of details
vertices:506 Triangles: 446
High level of details
vertices:488 Triangles: 417
Vondure for help with Milkshape. ;P
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
| Lightsaber as accessory
Size: 549.7 KB · Downloads: 13,214 · 17th Apr 2011
|549.7 KB||13,214||17th Apr 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I enjoy making Sims movies and writing stories. If you are interested, you can find them in my profile at the Exchange (or go to my blog for a direct link).
I usually make CC accessories or clothing that are based around popular movies, anime or video games. I also do poses that is action based.
You can find a link to all my creations in my blog.