A collection of 12 poses using Gun (updated 10/06/11)
Uploaded 15th May 2011 at 1:18 PM · Updated 26th Feb 2012 at 1:43 PM by CloudWalkerNZ
My second poses project. This time I made 5 guns and 12 poses.
I created the poses with my guns in mind but they should work with all my other hand guns and the ones I tested below. Feel free to test other guns but rifles may need to be "adjusted" for the poses to work perfectly. I suggests you use my M4 as a base for the dimensions.
Weapons tested to work with my poses.
1. Hardballer by me
2. Hardballer with silencer by me
3. Dual Hardballer by me
4. M4 carbine semi-automatic submachine gun by me
5. Shotgun Beretta_RS202-M1 by me
6. Alien Blaster for Sim 3 by me
7. Uzi 9mm Submachine Gun for Sim 3 by me
8. Assassin's Creed Ottoman Crossbow 3 by me
9. Hand Revolver by Imminent Fate
10. Lara 2 Hand Guns by Bella3lek4
To use my poses
- Download and install cmomoney's lastest version Pose Player.
- Buy it in the Decorations/Miscellaneous section (at the starving artist price of $1) and place anywhere on the lot.
- With the sim you want to pose selected, click on the Pose Player and select 'Select Pose from List'.
- The sim will do the pose. They will stay posed until the interaction is canceled.
The poses included are:
Sim: Bayonetta - The Umbra Witch by Slipslop
Lara's Hair by Rose
Lara's top and cowgirl boots from www.lorandiasims3.com
47's hair: Truly Bald Hair by HystericalParoxysm
Arnold's hair: Nouk Sport Hair by HystericalParoxysm
Arnold's leather pant: Leather Pants by Aikea Guinea
Arnold's Sun Glasses: Matrix-ish Sunglasses by EsmeraldaF
Arnold's commando uniform from Chris Costume ResidentEvil5
Marston's rifle on his back: Western Winchester Rifle by Imminent Fate
Car on title page: Car by Fresh Prince
Wall arts on title page: Wall Arts by Repulsively Desirous Creations
Bayonetta's glasses: Cat's Eye Glasses for Ladies by tamo
10/06/11 Updated for cmomoney's Pose Player V2
cmomoney for his amazing pose player
orangemittens for her tutorial
mesher for his TS3 Animation base
Inge Jones for *
*special thanks to Buzzler, Zandvoort, traelia, nikkicornelisse and Simul8rReviews for their inputs and feedback during the creation of these poses in creator feedback*
| Updated for pose player v2
Size: 436.6 KB · Downloads: 25,222 · 9th Jun 2011
|436.6 KB||25,222||9th Jun 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I enjoy making Sims movies and writing stories. If you are interested, you can find them in my profile at the Exchange (or go to my blog for a direct link).
I usually make CC accessories or clothing that are based around popular movies, anime or video games. I also do poses that is action based.
You can find a link to all my creations in my blog.