Sailor Scouts Pose Pack [Updated 16/11/2011]
Uploaded 16th May 2011 at 7:40 PM · Updated 16th Nov 2011 at 4:53 PM by Miss Shao Huan
You will need cmomoney's Pose Player for this to work, which you can get here www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=438706 If you have questions about it please ask cmomoney on the download's page.
And now, I give you my very first upload - a bunch of poses from the Anime 'Sailor Moon'.
Although not entirely useful for anything you have to admit they are pretty cool ^-^
So I hope you enjoy them
The poses are:
The last one is a special one so check the screenshots for it - I thought it was cute.
Custom content included:
Sailor Moon set by Anubis360: http://www.modthesims.info/d/408261
Sailor Moon's hair by Anubis360 again: http://anubis360.blogspot.com/2010/...n-to-elder.html
Sailor Venus' hair 'Just Divine' is from the Store: http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...male&startAt=15
Sailor Mars' hair 'Long Wavy Hair' is from the Store too: http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...male&startAt=15
The skintone I used from http://club-crimsyn.dreamwidth.org/2644.html
The eyes from http://www.modthesims.info/d/397231
Anything else you might not recognise is simply from the base game or expansion packs.
The different uniforms are simply Anubis360s' same set for Sailor Moon but recoloured.
Thanks to cmomoney for the pose player and orangemittens for her tutorial and help.
| The pose pack, updated for Pose Player's list.
Size: 1.04 MB · Downloads: 5,649 · 16th Nov 2011
|1.04 MB||5,649||16th Nov 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: