Updated: 15th May 2013 at 12:44 AM - testing 123
Adult/Young Adult/Elder - Everyday Only - Full Body - New MESH with Fat + Pregnant Morphs
All files compressed with jfade's Compressorizer to reduce filesize. Thanks jfade!
If you convert this into separate tops or clothes for other ages, etc., please let me know. A quick PM with a link to your conversion would be great. That way I can link to it in the related pages tab so everyone - including myself - will be able to find it easily. Same goes for any of my other uploads too. Please also remember to link to this thread when crediting the conversion (or recolour or whatever) - it is highly frustrating when people don't bother to do so.
Polygon Count: 2078
Jewellery not included.
June 19, 2012 Update: Added one bonus colour. A red plaid shirt with black jeans, boots, and undershirt. Enjoy.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Long Sleeved Cowboy -- BONUS Red Plaid Outfit.rar
| this file only contains one recolour - you also need the mesh from the file above
Size: 372.9 KB · Downloads: 24,271 · 19th Jun 2012
|372.9 KB||24,271||19th Jun 2012|
Long Sleeved Cowboy -- 4 Outfits + MESH.rar
Size: 1.57 MB · Downloads: 36,001 · 4th Mar 2012
|1.57 MB||36,001||4th Mar 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.