Cute Capris: Sporty and Casual for you AF Sims!
Updated: 20th Aug 2012 at 10:07 PM
This is the last one, I promise I'll get back to my posebox requests after this one!
so, as my very original title states, I made some capris! This is a couple of edits of the original maxis capri mesh....which honestly, I've never used in game before O.o so I kinda adjusted it to my liking...
This is the casual set:
Honestly I think they go especially well with HP's untucked tees, since a whole lot of belly showing is not my thing... -_-
and for more sporty sims who don't like it too tight and hates heels:
rainbow colours yay!
Thank you to Wes_H and CatOfEvilGenius for their plugins...they are super awesome!! (can't say this enuff ) :lovestruc
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.89 MB · Downloads: 16,863 · 12th Jun 2012
|1.89 MB||16,863||12th Jun 2012|
Size: 1.57 MB · Downloads: 21,032 · 12th Jun 2012
|1.57 MB||21,032||12th Jun 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meighan's Stuff :D
I love ModTheSims so much and I hope to start back creating one day!