Moving Day Pt 2 ~ Moving Van & Ramp
Updated: 8th Jan 2014 at 9:18 PM
Looks like Test Sims 1 & 2, aka Mr. and Mrs. Picaso are pitching in and helping as best as they can (they still can't resist hamming it up for the camera!):
No backwards writing on either side:
What you get:
A decorative ramp
What you need to know:
The van has 5 slots in the back. Even though they were added to just 1 tile, they can be accessed from any of the 3 tiles. But they do work like they're supposed to!
The ramp is sized and positioned to fit right in the middle at the back of the van. The footprint was edited, so it has a proper footprint and sims will not walk through it.
The van and box recolors are separate files so you can pick-n-choose or delete in game with abandon!
The van can be found in Surface>Misc for 100 Simoleons and the ramp can be found in Deco>Sculptures for 10 Simoleons. Van recolors come in English and Simlish- there are also 3 plain recolors. Since I added these 2 meshes to the collection file from the first part, an updated collection file is included.
Credit to Fresh Prince for part of the texture I made and Sunni for the decorative version of the Maxis delivery van I cloned. Maxis for the mesh that I heavily edited and partly remeshed to lower the polycount.
PART 1 HERE
Van - 5703 (over 15 tiles)
Ramp - 202 (over 2 tiles)
MilkShape, SimPE, Photoshop CS2, Rockethorse and Dramallamadingdang for the name suggestions that I used.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.35 MB · Downloads: 4,989 · 8th Jan 2014
|1.35 MB||4,989||8th Jan 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The exception: My TS4 Robert Williamson sim. I would really like it if he's not edited in any way. He's my tribute to Robin Williams, who was someone I greatly admired. Changing him would make him just another sim.