Moving Day ~ Boxes, Tape, and More
Updated: 8th Jan 2014 at 7:40 AM
Moving boxes as shown by Test Sim 2 aka Mr. Picaso
More moving boxes as shown by Test Sim 1 aka the lovely Mrs. Picaso
(Those 2 just can't resist hamming it up for the camera!)
Also included- various things that might come in handy while moving
All in all, there are 14 new meshes and a load of recolors.
What you get:
6 boxes in 3 sizes, open and closed
Bubblewrap in 3 variations
Tape in 2 variations
Markers (Sharpys!) in 2 variations
What you need to know:
The boxes are the only meshes that are repositoried. The master and it's slaved are clearly named.
The box recolors and label recolors are separate packages so you can delete one, two, three or all of them in game without worry.
The boxes all have slots - the open boxes all have a slot so you can put something in it- the large open box has an additional slot on top for stacking. The closed boxes have a slot on top for stacking.
To stack the boxes- you can stack them pretty high but MUST stack 2, then move them to another box or stack of boxes.
The handtruck has 1 slot.
Everything has at least 2 recolors. (See screenshots- all recolors are shown!) The box labels and markers have English AND Simlish recolors.
The boxes can be found in Surfaces>Misc, everything else in Deco>Sculptures - for the dirt cheap price of 1 Simoleon. Everything is base game compatible and there is a collection file included!
PART 2 HERE
Open Boxes (3) - 126
Closed Boxes (3) - 128
Single Marker - 96
Marker Group - 386
Handtruck - 830
Bubble Wrap Rolls (2)- 78
Bubble Wrap Stack - 62
Tape - 126
2 Tape Rolls - 238
MilkShape, SimPE, Photoshop CS2 and the marvel that is my brain (I don't know whether to be scared or not, lol.)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.25 MB · Downloads: 12,193 · 4th Jan 2014
|1.25 MB||12,193||4th Jan 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The exception: My TS4 Robert Williamson sim. I would really like it if he's not edited in any way. He's my tribute to Robin Williams, who was someone I greatly admired. Changing him would make him just another sim.