The AstroLodge (No CC)
Uploaded 16th May 2015 at 8:40 PM · Updated 6th Aug 2015 at 9:11 PM by Metamorp
A trustworthy life companion, all complete in the form of a prefabricated home!
At one point in time, the AstroLodge was boasted not only as the "home of the future", but also one that was designed with private living and functional entertaining in mind! With a sleek roof line and organic mix of wood and stone, it isn't hard to admit that this home offers flair with a good bit of value!
If one were to crack open the brochure to the AstroLodge, bold statements of an open-concept living space allowed for more flexibility, as private bedrooms to the back of the home allowed for a more secluded oasis away from the chores of life. Offering two bedrooms, both of which designed to maximize the space they are provided with, are cleverly tucked away to the back of the home itself.
With design in mind, the use of natural river rock materials blends seamlessly with a warm palate of painted tones. To complete such a lovely pairing, the AstroLodge is outfitted with gleaming hardwoods that make you question "is this home really that price!?" Or at least, if one was upgrading from a linoleum-laced condominium...
To complete the home, a sizable yard leaves room for a family to grow within. Amble grounds prove best not only for relaxation, but also for the dabbling gardener! Who would have known that such an idealistic little home could come bundled in one prefabricated package? The answer to that age old question is none-other than the AstroLodge!
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (unfurnished): 22,032
Lot Price (furnished): 50,762
Name: The AstroLodge
Size: 125.3 KB · Downloads: 2,260 · 16th May 2015
|125.3 KB||2,260||16th May 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
Welcome to my quaint little selection of creations...
I give you permission to edit or use my builds in your Sims videos or stories. Please be sure to give me credit!
Enjoy my builds! (: