Box #5 - Tiny 1BR1BA, No CC
Uploaded 25th Apr 2016 at 2:40 AM · Updated 3rd Jul 2019 at 4:28 PM by quiescence90
Hello again, simmers!
Basically I make one of these every time I start playing a new sim, which is something I do quite often.. you could probably guess since I already uploaded four of these before and now I have another one Only this time it's less square haha..
I wanted the living room to be so open hence the little deck in the back. A sliding door would've been just the thing for it but TS4 doesn't have one of those yet. Ahh I want to build a house made entirely of sliding doors one of these days. Anyway.
So here's a flat box for you~ Like the other ones it has only one bedroom and one bathroom. Happy simming!
Unzip and place the .package files in your /Mods folder. To uninstall, delete the .package files from your /Mods folder - deleting the packaged lot from your gallery only creates a TrayDeletedItems file which hides it and doesn't actually delete the lot from where you put it in your /Mods folder. See this thread on packaging lots for TS4.
Lot Size: 15x20
Lot Price (furnished): 15,743
Lot Price (unfurnished): 9,363
Custom Content by Me:
- Box No 5
plasticbox for the tutorial on packaging lots for TS4
Name: Box No. 5
[boolprop-sims4] Box 05.7z
Size: 210.7 KB · Downloads: 258 · 3rd Jul 2019
|210.7 KB||258||3rd Jul 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\