Smaller Elemental Display Rack
This version is only half a tile deep as opposed to the original one tile. It is available as an override or a standalone object. Each version comes in the original three colours (green, silver, black). Please only download one version.
They can be found in Buy Mode - Hobbies - Recreation or Buy Mode - Storage - Misc.
"Elemental Display Rack" or "Elemental Display Rack (Skinny)" for 85 simoleons.
Same as original.
Made with Sims 4 Studio and Blender.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Standalone object.
Size: 34.4 KB · Downloads: 1,291 · 15th Oct 2016
|34.4 KB||1,291||15th Oct 2016|
Element Display (Override).rar
| Overrides the original display.
Size: 34.3 KB · Downloads: 1,732 · 15th Oct 2016
|34.3 KB||1,732||15th Oct 2016|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.