Miss Classy: Burgundy Dress w/Lace for FC
Updated: 9th Apr 2017 at 5:42 PM
Nope, not today! I recolored a maxis dress from base game and so you won't need anything extra.
This is one my favorite body shop projects to date so please feel free to leave post comments, suggestions, thanks, and what you think about it! Sim on and Happy Valentines Day everyone!
Curious about my request policy or what I am working on next? I keep a brief and updated segment dedicated to this on my profile page.
Custom Content in Photos: I found this super cute hairstyle the other day made by skysims called, 'skysims-hair2015' on The Sims Resource.
Design: I loosely based this dress off of one I found at Wet Seal a couple years ago but sadly I could not find a picture of the dress and I was solely relying on memory while creating this.
Technical: A HUGE thanks to Sims 2 Body Shop, Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, FRAPS (Screenshots), and Mod The Sims for all of their help!
I could not have done this without all of their hard work before me!
|Filename||MissClassyDressFC-ILWR.package (inside MissClassyDressFC-ILWR.zip)|
Size: 252.6 KB · Downloads: 5,560 · 5th Feb 2017
|252.6 KB||5,560||5th Feb 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
What am I working on now? Took a short hiatus but am slowly getting back into the creating zone. It's been hard for everyone. Anyways, I've taken a break from the giant bout of cards for Mog's Postal System I was working now. Instead I posted crew neck recolors for adult males I had been working on (they're so neglected!) and I'm looking through old files to finish up forgotten projects. [Updated as of 11/7/20]