EyeHip - Hipster Eyeglasses
Updated: 31st Oct 2021 at 8:47 PM
EYEHIP - TS4 EYEGLASSES
Wanna draw eyes and elicit sighs? Are you tired of those floaty pieces of plastic in front of your beautiful eyes? Say no more! Here comes EyeHip to fill all your ophthalmological needs!
These eyeglasses are designed specifically to sit on the nose of most of the sims, although some eyebrow designs might clip through. They have 30 colour swatches (8 plain colours and 22 patterns with black front frame).
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Brainstrip_glasses_EyeHip.package (inside Brainstrip_EyeHip-Eyeglasses.zip)|
|Title||GlassesBeachcomber by Brainstrip|
|Mesh name:||GlassesBeachcomber by Brainstrip|
Size: 2.12 MB · Downloads: 26,384 · 13th Apr 2020
|2.12 MB||26,384||13th Apr 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.