Sunflower - Nice home!
Uploaded 18th Dec 2010 at 11:54 PM · Updated 17th Dec 2010 at 9:23 PM by faprod
Let your sims enjoy the power of sunflowers! You'll find them scattered all over the lot! :D
The house has 2 bathrooms, 1 bedroom, a studio, a pool sorrounded by a fountain, garage, living+diningroom, 1 kitchen, and 1 spare room.
So don't hesitate to call our real-estate office... I mean, download this amazing house!
Requires: Up to Ambitions EP and High-End Loft SP + Latest game version (4.5.6)
Lot size: 30x20
CC: Odysseus1960's "Ceiling Halogen Spot" (Not included!)
If you liked it, don't forget to say thanks.
Lot Size: 3x2
Description: Unleash the power of sunflowers with this house! It has everything you need!
|High-End Loft Stuff|
Size: 1.34 MB · Downloads: 798 · 18th Dec 2010
|1.34 MB||798||18th Dec 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!