Kinder Kontainer Playpen
Basegame compatible and can be found in General>Child for 275 Simoleons.
Note: As this was cloned from Echo's playpen (Thank You Echo!!), it functions just like her playpen. You can't place any playable toys in it and toddlers will just sit there and look cute. You CAN place decorative toys anywhere in it using a shiftable OMSP. (Or just sit the toy on the floor, the bottom of the playpen will eat it just a tiny bit but it doesn't look too bad.)
HOWEVER: If you have an adult get a toy out of a toy chest and sit it down, you can then direct the toddler to play with it. Once they're playing with with that toy, you can use moveobjects on to place the toddler in the playpen. They will play with the toy and it will just go back to it's original spot when they're done playing with it. AND, while the playpen can only hold one baby/toddler at a time, if you use an invisible bedding recolor for one playpen, you can place 2 playpens in the same spot (make sure the other one's footprint is facing the opposite direction) and you *can still* place a toddler in each one - it will look like there are 2 babies/toddlers in one playpen.
One last thing: I know you can use a fence and a gate to make a playpen in game. This is just a cuter option.
MilkShape, Maxis, Echo, PhotoShop CS2
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Slaved to basegame Kinder Kontainer Crib
Size: 19.9 KB · Downloads: 7,393 · 20th Jan 2018
|19.9 KB||7,393||20th Jan 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The exception: My TS4 Robert Williamson sim. I would really like it if he's not edited in any way. He's my tribute to Robin Williams, who was someone I greatly admired. Changing him would make him just another sim.