Munchkin Minder Playpen ~ Pt 2
The screenshots explain pretty clearly how to use this:
What You Get:
Mesh and an invisible recolor.
What You Need To Know:
This is cloned from Echo's playpen and functions just like hers. (As does my Kinder Kontainer playpen!) You can't place any playable toys in it and toddlers will just sit there and look cute. You CAN place decorative toys anywhere in it using a shiftable OMSP.
You know that part about not being able to put toys in it? Well: If you have an adult get a toy out of a toy chest and sit it down, you can then direct the toddler to play with it. Once they're playing with with that toy, you can use moveobjects on to place the toddler in the playpen. They will play with the toy and it will just go back to it's original spot when they're done playing with it.
Can be found in General>Child for 25 Simoleons.
You'll want Part 1 which can be found HERE
MilkShape, PhotoShop CS2, SimPE, Echo, Maxis
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: This playpen has been specially designed to keep your toddlers out from underfoot and from toilets. Put your tot in here and he or she will happily sit for hours... Or possibly minutes... Note: This is JUST the mattress. You can use it by itself but it would look a bit strange, lol. This is meant to be used with the Playpen and the invisible bedding recolor. Place this over a playpen, facing the opposite direction. There will be a bit of mattress that sticks out - you can click on this area to direct a sim to put a baby/toddler in the playpen (meaning on this mattress) and click on that same area in build mode to recolor the mattress invisible. Cloned from a mesh by Echo. By mustluvcatz www.mustluvcatz-reloaded.tumblr.com www.modthesims.info
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
| Mesh and invisible recolor.
Size: 108.7 KB · Downloads: 2,264 · 20th Jan 2018
|108.7 KB||2,264||20th Jan 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
The exception: My TS4 Robert Williamson sim. I would really like it if he's not edited in any way. He's my tribute to Robin Williams, who was someone I greatly admired. Changing him would make him just another sim.