Munchkin Minder Playpen ~ Pt 1
Updated: 20th Jan 2018 at 7:58 PM
What You Get:
23 recolors - includes the Maxis textures from the Kinder Kontainer crib, recolors in the Lack colors and various textures that I made.
What You Need To Know:
This is cloned from Echo's playpen and functions just like hers. (As does my Kinder Kontainer playpen!) You can't place any playable toys in it and toddlers will just sit there and look cute. You CAN place decorative toys anywhere in it using a shiftable OMSP.
You know that part about not being able to put toys in it? Well: If you have an adult get a toy out of a toy chest and sit it down, you can then direct the toddler to play with it. Once they're playing with with that toy, you can use moveobjects on to place the toddler in the playpen. They will play with the toy and it will just go back to it's original spot when they're done playing with it.
There are 2 recolorable subsets: the mattress/bumper pads/top rail and the frame. The netting and the corner guards are NOT recolorable with the design tool.
To place a baby/toddler in the playpen, just click on it in game and choose from the pie menu.
Can be found in General>Child for 275 Simoleons.
You might be interested in Part 2, which can be found HERE
MilkShape, PhotoShop CS2, SimPE, Echo, Maxis
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Mesh and 23 recolors.
Size: 1.66 MB · Downloads: 8,477 · 20th Jan 2018
|1.66 MB||8,477||20th Jan 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
The exception: My TS4 Robert Williamson sim. I would really like it if he's not edited in any way. He's my tribute to Robin Williams, who was someone I greatly admired. Changing him would make him just another sim.