1950s Kitchen Larder
Updated: 17th Aug 2019 at 6:11 PM
This one is French : look, it even has a drawer in the middle to keep your baguettes !
3 wood colours : white, beige and medium wood
3 glass types : plain, frosted squares and stained glass
3 counter colours : blue formica (matches the "Numica" table), red gingham and brown linoleum
2 slots : one in the nook, the other on top-left
The larder is found in Surfaces/Miscellaneous, under the name "1950s Kitchen Larder", at a price of 370§.
Made by Aquagloups
For the textures :
-Frosted glass with squares from : http://www.fatstrawberry.com/textur...terials_11.html
-Red gingham is by me
-All the rest is Maxis
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Made by Aquagloups at MTS.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
1950s Kitchen Larder.zip
Size: 879.0 KB · Downloads: 2,256 · 19th Aug 2019
|879.0 KB||2,256||19th Aug 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.