Water Collector: Broken Ancient Vase
Updated: 25th Aug 2020 at 3:05 PM
another little project for in between
this is the broken ancient vase from the game itself
BUT This one acts like a water collector for your ?off the grid? lots
you can collect water from it like from a pond or the ocean
I also removed that part of the mesh that was originally sand and replaced it with water
- Jungle Adventure expansion needed
- Comes in 7 (original) colors
- In the catalog under Off the grid -> Activity/Appliances/Miscellaneous
- Translated into German and English
- It costs 25$
- Insane sims can talk to it
- It can't get hit by lightning
- Only works on lots with the "off the grid" trait
- It won't override anything at all
hope you have lots of fun with it
LOD0: 439V | 416P
LOD1: 414V | 374P
LOD2:392V | 336P
LODShadow0: 435V | 414P
LODShadow1: 410V | 372P
LODShadow2: 388V | 334P
Original Texture and Mesh by: Maxis
Description: A broken ancient vase you can use as a water collector.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Broken Ancient Vase [Water Collector]
BrokenAncientVaseWatercollector by BlueHorse.rar
Size: 885.8 KB · Downloads: 3,894 · 23rd Aug 2020
|885.8 KB||3,894||23rd Aug 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.