TS3 - 6 Brand New Half Walls!
Uploaded 29th Oct 2020 at 6:56 PM
So lately I started playing TS3 again and I found an old hard drive that contained this little gem I made years ago and had completely forgotten about.
I always thought the half wall options we have in TS3 are limited so I made these these 6 BRAND NEW half walls.
1) The thumbnails for some of the walls might look a bit weird in-game. No idea why this is happening but don't worry this doesn't affect anything.
2) Most of these fences are mesh edits from a base game fence and one that came with Supernatural. ALL OF THEM ARE BASE GAME COMPATIBLE
3) Custom names and descriptions (did my best)
This mod adds 6 brand new half walls:
1.Grandma's "Privacy" Half Wall - 75$
2.Grandma's Revised Victorial Half Wall - 75$
3.Grandma's Victorian Half Wall - 75$
4.Half Centurion Half Walls - 75$
5.Perfectly Plank Half Wall - 75$
6.Quaint Half Wall - 75$
So yeah that's pretty much it! Go nuts with the new walls
1.Grandma's "Privacy" Half Wall - 742
2.Grandma's Revised Victorial Half Wall - 720
3.Grandma's Victorian Half Wall - 678
4.Half Centurion Half Walls - 845
5.Perfectly Plank Half Wall - 124
6.Quaint Half Wall - 216
Antique: Antique or Historical
Tags: #sims 3, #ts3, #half wall, #halfwalls, #half-wall, #half walls, #half-walls, #victorian, #modern, #simple, #new mesh, #new, #sims 3 half wall, #sims 3 half walls, #sims 3 halfwall, #sims 3 halfwalls, #sims 3 half-wall, #sims 3 half-walls, #ts3 half wall, #ts3 half walls, #ts3
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Size: 661.2 KB · Downloads: 3,751 · 29th Oct 2020
|661.2 KB||3,751||29th Oct 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Follow me on twitter and youtube, for updates on upcoming content!
- Do NOT redistribute as your own!
- Do NOT Re-upload my mods to your website/blog, without asking for permission first! (send a pm if you need to)
- If you intend to reupload make sure to post a DIRECT link to the appropriate MTS thread. No re-directs to third party websites, PPC networks etc.
- If you want to edit meshes, or create additional recolors of my conversions ASK FIRST! (either through PM's or comments)
- Of course you are free to use my mods in your lots, as long as you give PROPER credits. (a link to the original thread would be appreciated but not required.)
- Feel free to leave requests however don't expect me to complete them. I usually work on requests once I'm done with my personal projects.