Male Ballet Clothing
So I cut the bottoms off the Maxis ballet tights and made them into separates. I did the same to Cocomama's teen conversion and made an elder version too. Then I cut the bottoms off a child outfit I had downloaded (that I cannot credit as I can neither remember the creator nor find them on Google) too.
I also made separates of the tops from two of Mirkwood Sims' ballet outfits.
The bottoms come in black and white separates for child, teen, adult and elder males. They are available for Everyday and Athletic, but you'll need tops that are also flagged as Athletic in order to use them in the Athletic category. Separates flagged as something other than Everyday don't show up in Bodyshop or CAS, but you can buy them and see them when you're planning your wardrobe.
The tops are separates for adult male only. They are also flagged as Everyday and Athletic. They come in purple and blue.
Everything has fat morphs.
Mirkwood Sims, for the tops' mesh and textures.
Cocomama, for the teen conversion of the Maxis ballet outfit.
cmballetbottoms = 690
emballetbottoms = 828
tmballetbottoms = 828
amballettop = 2004
amballetbottoms = 864
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 3.68 MB · Downloads: 673 · 2nd Dec 2020
|3.68 MB||673||2nd Dec 2020|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.