Sunflower Springs Women's Club - No CC!
I wanted to make a community lot for the ladies, so this is what I came up with! Sometimes your sim just needs to go somewhere to make new friends. This lot is in the style of an old Victorian house, remodeled into a community center. It obviously doesn't need to be female-exclusive in your game, but if you want to make it open to women only, you will need TwoJeff's Visitor Controller.
I use Crisps&Kerosene Sims Version with personality exclusion.
These mods are NOT necessary to download the lot, which is completely CC-free, only to control the visitors if you so desire.
A lovely garden with chess tables
Reading Area (I highly reccomend MoreAwesomeThanYou's Skilling on Community Lots
I hope you enjoy! Leave me a comment, I appreciate feedback
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Sunflower Springs Women's Club
Description: The local women's club is a great place to meet new friends and enjoy a game of mahjong.
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Sunflower Springs Women's Club_2.zip
| Women's Club Community Lot- No CC
Size: 1.04 MB · Downloads: 263 · 15th Apr 2021
|1.04 MB||263||15th Apr 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Policy on my creations: Do whatever you want! Credit me if you repost :)