Updated: 18th Oct 2021 at 10:44 PM
Beckett Hawthorne - "I'm looking for social, cultural, and intellectual interaction with a fellow academic. I'm currently studying for a degree in Computer Engineering, but am hoping to get a Distinguished degree in Psychology, as well. I'm a proud member of MensaSim, The Debate Guild and am President of my book club, Shelf Indulgence. I love the finer things in life, fine dining, fine art, and fine company. I enjoy playing the violin, programming and robotics. I love living in Britechester and want to make it my permanent home. My ideal date would include a gourmet dinner with stimulating conversation, followed by a poetry reading and a deep, meaningful discourse over coffee about the finer points of iambic pentameter."
Installation: After unzipping your download, place all the files in the Tray folder, found at C:/...Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray
They can't be placed in a subfolder. Go to Options | Other | Enable Custom Content and Mods and check that the "enable custom content and mods" and/or "script mods allowed" is ticked. Reboot game and find the new SIM in your Gallery.
Description: Single YA male looking for smart lady. Beckett is an Academic who loves to learn. He is romantic, a bookworm and a genius. He likes cooking, handiness, programming, robotics and violin. His favorite music is Classical and Baroque. His favorite colors are green and tan. He dislikes alternative music, mischief, skiing, snowboarding, rock climbing and the color pink. He lives in Britechester and is pursuing degrees in Engineering. #male #academic #robotics #programming #violin
|Beckett Hawthorne||Male|| Young Adult
||Human||Academic||Genius, Romantic, Bookworm|
|Get to Work|
|Cats and Dogs|
|Vintage Glamour Stuff|
| Beckett Hawthorne - YAMS
Size: 85.4 KB · Downloads: 315 · 19th Oct 2021
|85.4 KB||315||19th Oct 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
Special Installation Instructions
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.