Middle-aged musician, Leo
Uploaded 7th Sep 2014 at 2:58 AM · Updated 7th Sep 2014 at 8:17 PM by Lamare
Music is his job. He plays in small clubs and restaurants with his band and doesn't catch the stars from the sky, but enjoys the freedom of his lifestyle. Although sometimes he wishes he could settle down and go steady, but old habits take over.
Eyes replacement by Leigh (not included): http://simleigh.tumblr.com/post/944...t-ever-yaaay-as
How to install
I'm sure there will be default install instructions soon, but for now: 5 files you got from extracting the file go to the Tray folder, located either in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 or Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo. Then you'll find the sim in your Library in game.
You can find some more of my sims in the Gallery by my OriginID - Lamaregame.
EA for the free Sims 4 CAS demo, MTS for hosting my upload, LumiaLover for custom CAS backgrounds, LyashkO for testing, MOOII TECH for Photoscape.
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Size: 70.4 KB · Downloads: 753 · 7th Sep 2014
|70.4 KB||753||7th Sep 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
Special Installation Instructions
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Latest updated mods:
- YA Job Panel Revealer now shows hints in menu option
- YA-work-wants-fears-Better - fixed a recent mistake that might have prevented YAs from wanting to get a non-specific job
- Electric box: computer's interactions won't get disabled for no reason, and the power/phone outages should be less often
- Maternity set: Uni-school-bus+privateschoolbillfix and fixed non-english text strings in YA-move-out-of-college
- Job options: career-types-mutually-satisfy-wants and three updates
- Updated Uni-aging to include pets
- Sofa/Chair Bed: non-autonomous versions
Mods in progress. These mods work, but might be unfinished.
- Music Preferences Mod: Favorite Radio Stations, Stereo Ownership, Dancing Autonomy
- Toddlers: outings and restaurants
- Electrical box, power generator and more
- Marriage for students (cluttered and confusing thread)
- Moving out mod
Policy: for personal use and for science.
Don't include my stuff with lots, because it's all hacks and mods. Exception: sims 3 paintings.
When in doubt, ask me.