Roman Villa (Test of Time Challenge)
Updated: 30th Jul 2022 at 3:08 AM
- The front two empty rooms would traditionally be rented out as shop space. I recommend your sims open up home businesses there.
- Bedrooms surrounded an enclosed pool for gathering water, which would not be for swimming but in game, you could add a pool ladder if you so wanted.
- The main living room, called the triclinium, traditionally had three beds or chairs lined up for socializing. You could easily take out the three reclining chairs and fill it normally, but for historical accuracy, I think it's nice. There's certainly space along the edges of the room to fit in all the skill building objects you might want.
- Usually the kitchens would be separate in the servants quarters but for the purposes of Sims 2, it is attached to the dining area. You could make the back garden smaller and introduce small servants quarters, which would historically have been at the very bad of the villa.
- Some villas did use two stories. I haven't put in a second floor but there is definitely space and you could easily fit a staircase in the triclinium. I recommend not putting rooms around the pool/atrium because the lighting will probably be messed up. I have walled off areas to avoid.
- The lighting will become horribly ugly if you remove the gate or the low white fences beneath the roofing.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
|1 Via Appia.Sims2Pack.zip||zip|
|1 Via Appia.Sims2Pack||sims2pack||1029268|
Title: 1 Via Appia
|Open for Business|
1 Via Appia.Sims2Pack.zip
Size: 729.5 KB · Downloads: 69 · 30th Jul 2022
|729.5 KB||69||30th Jul 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: