TS3_TS2 Country Quaint Dining Chair
Updated: 26th Nov 2022 at 8:34 AM
My settings include having enabled.
The Cozinator 450 is a dining chair that costs $100, with 7 wood/cushion options.
Polygon Count: 1006
Location in Buy Mode: Seating/Dining Chairs and Dining/Seating
Recolorable Part(s): 2 subsets - wood and cushion
The Cozinator 450 was cloned from a Sims2 base game object - no expansion or stuff packs required.
Thanks to TSR Workshop, SimPE, Milkshape 3D and EA Games as without these programs creating objects would not be possible.
Numenor for CEP.
|The Cozinator 450 (Dining Chair).zip||zip|
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
The Cozinator 450 (Dining Chair).zip
Size: 941.0 KB · Downloads: 247 · 22nd Nov 2022
|941.0 KB||247||22nd Nov 2022|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
My conversions uploads are intended for the exclusive use of members and guests of Mod the Sims.
My conversions are not permitted on any other site; nor for use in any mod.
Sims 4 conversions should not require any recolors as there are many textures supplied with the object and I do all the textures supplied.
Sims 3 conversions have a more limited number of recolors (generally 3), so if you wish for more recolors, please contact me to do the recolors, or for my permission if you wish to do them yourself and upload them to any non payment site.
Thank you for observing my policies.