The Mod Squad Presents- The Mammoth Shower! Teaser Piece for upcoming set.
Updated: 8th Sep 2006 at 9:29 PM - Minor tweak for the outdoor shower
Just a minor tweak: the "rear externalizations" are a bit less frequent...
(both the "swimwear" and the "naked" versions have been updated)
Do you want your sims to shower in swimwear or naked?
Choose your flavour, but ONLY ONE! You can't have both
"MammothShowerOutdoorMESH.rar" ------> Swimwear
"MammothShowerOutdoorMESH_(NAKED).rar -> Naked
This is our teaser piece for you all. The SimStone Mammoth Outdoor Shower!
- Idle animations: the mammoths move the eyes and - every now and then - move the nose to sip some water; obviously, drinking so much water during the day causes occasional "wet surprises" from the... back end
Keep a mop at hand!
PS: keep the game volume up, to enjoy the funny sounds that come with the animations
- Placement: both mammoths can be placed outside a house, with their head passing through a window; placed this way, they can be used as indoor shower, while not taking the whole space of the bathroom (hey, they are mammoths, after all! ) - The Simstone "Hole in the Wall" windows are specifically designed for the purpose. (coming soon!)
- Dress changing: the big mammoth, as said, is intended to be an outdoor shower; therefore, the sims will change to swimwear (and not naked) while showering. The smaller mammoth (coming soon!) is a normal indoor shower, and the sims will shower naked.
- Game Compatibility: both mammoth showers are compatible with any game configuration.
- Recolours: the mammoths are separately recolourable; each package contains its own textures. Three additional recolours are provided (in separate download): green, grey-brown and reddish brown.
- Poly Count: Big shower (9 tiles) : 3716 faces / 2178 verts;
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 302.8 KB · Downloads: 11,031 · 25th Jul 2006
|302.8 KB||11,031||25th Jul 2006|
Size: 377.6 KB · Downloads: 14,527 · 21st Jul 2006
|377.6 KB||14,527||21st Jul 2006|
Size: 302.8 KB · Downloads: 14,929 · 21st Jul 2006
|302.8 KB||14,929||21st Jul 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You may use our creations in your creations on MTS2 alone. For any other use, you must contact the individual who made the item.