*JWoods Autumn Wonderland Tribute Set*
Uploaded 15th Sep 2006 at 8:26 PM · Updated 16th Sep 2006 at 11:09 AM by The Mod Squad
For those of you who have been here a very long time, you know that this set was created to help one of our dearest members, JWoods, After his home was devastated by Hurricane Katrina last year. We are thrilled to let you all know that with your amazing help Jwoods and his family are doing very well now!!!
So in return, we are giving you the Autumn Wonderland set for free. With a gigantic thanks to all of you whos prayers and donations helped during that troublesome time.
This set was created by Boblishman, LyricLee and CynicalChick.
*****Redistrobution of any of these items on any web sites other than MTS2 is strictly prohibited.***
This set includes the following Items.
~Decorative Pumpkin (new mesh)
~Decorative Apple bobbing barrel (new mesh)
~Cornucopia (new mesh)
~Barrel of cornstalks (new mesh)
~Small pile of leaves that sims will walk through (new mesh)
~10 outfits all autumn themed (one for all ages both genders)
~Large ANIMATED pile of leaves for your sims to jump in. (new mesh)
~Flat Placable leaves in 4 styles to cover the ground (new mesh)
~Pile of leaves fully PLAYABLE for toddlers (new mesh)
~3 Autumn toned terrain paints
~4 floor tiles with leaves
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.JWoods Donation Set.rar: Archive contains one or more files that are added twice (once in .package form and once in SimsPack form) (error 105)
JWoods Donation Set.rar
Size: 6.61 MB · Downloads: 25,259 · 15th Sep 2006
|6.61 MB||25,259||15th Sep 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.