"One More" Slot Package For EndTables < UPDATED >
Updated: 31st Jul 2006 at 4:10 AM
It's Me again Onnn... <drumroll> < bada-bada-dush>
One More Slot Package ~~!
Again.. Have you ever wondered why sims put clock on one endtable and table lamp on another endtable, While in real world, Not only Clock and lamp, Tv, radio, Mp3, Vase, Sclupture, And Hamster cage can be placed there..
How to use this?
you can watch the previous movie tutorial here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5TsE0cYvHQ OR
sadly this time i did'nt make a movie tutorial for this object because it's the same..
or read it here..
buy the OMSP and an EndTable ( whoa tounge twister )
place something on OMSP
By using cheats, Move the OMSP to the desired place..
enter design mode, and use the Invisible recolour that was given together with the package.
It's done and tested... WooHoo..
With OMSP Endtable is TOTALLY yours, I call this thing.. a.. urmm. aa "Something On a table"
And Our sims will not have trouble when waking up ever again.. < Three clock and a phone... Maybe my sim wil be deaf soon >
Guid: Have it's own.. Will not conflict with anything anywhere anytime.
Can I recolour?: of course.. but it suppose to be transparent..
Faces: 12, Vertex: 24
Download the Table/desk version here
Download the Cofeetable Version here
Update: Fixed an issue Reported by simnut94 about the OMSP-EndTable cannot be recoloured after being placed on the lot. < Please redownload and it will overwrite the previous one>
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 86.0 KB · Downloads: 57,248 · 31st Jul 2006
|86.0 KB||57,248||31st Jul 2006|
Size: 86.0 KB · Downloads: 29,395 · 30th Jul 2006
|86.0 KB||29,395||30th Jul 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.