Enayla's newest skins as defaults
Uploaded 12th Nov 2006 at 3:52 AM · Updated 1st Feb 2007 at 8:56 PM by MissSimGameFan
Credits go to Enayla for her beautiful skintones,
ParasiteX for his tutorial and default skin templates, and everyone who put together SimPE!
~How to Install the default skins~
Just extract to your downloads folder. Make sure to delete any default skins you had before these ones.
~How to uninstall the default skins~
Go to your downloads folder and click the search button, then type in Light_Default, Medium_Default, Tan_Default, Dark_Default and it will find those files. Then hold down the shift button and click them all to select all the files (or just select one at a time, whichever you think is easier) and then push the 'delete' button on your keyboard.
Size: 3.97 MB · Downloads: 30,027 · 1st Feb 2007
|3.97 MB||30,027||1st Feb 2007|
Size: 3.73 MB · Downloads: 33,003 · 12th Nov 2006
|3.73 MB||33,003||12th Nov 2006|
Size: 3.63 MB · Downloads: 39,489 · 12th Nov 2006
|3.63 MB||39,489||12th Nov 2006|
Size: 3.98 MB · Downloads: 37,119 · 12th Nov 2006
|3.98 MB||37,119||12th Nov 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You can upload sims wearing my content to any FREE sites. Please, NEVER claim my content as your own, and please make sure to tell people where you got the content from and that I made it when including it with a sim.
You can recolor my work, just make sure to give me credit for the original creation. And I would love it if you sent me a privet messege telling me where you're uploading the recolor, because I would love to see it.
I do not take requests.
Have a nice day. :)