Backdoor Lane -- Kiosk, Rubbish Dump, Cemetery
Uploaded 14th Feb 2007 at 4:43 PM · Updated 1st Apr 2007 at 1:38 PM by plasticbox
Nightlife and OfB required for all lots.
No custom content.
All lots are tested and unplayed (I test copies, not the actual uploads).
Three more community lots to accompany the Backdoor Lane houses -- they'll fit in nicely since they have the same pavement, street lights etc. Useful to fill gaps or to create some open spaces without leaving the terrain entirely blank. Hope you like =).
(i.e., a newspaper stand -- is "Kiosk" an international word? Not sure)
8.345§, lot size 1x1: a small booth that sells magazines and games (not ultra realistic, but I wanted to have something on sale on the counter). Works as an owned business too, if your sim isn't too demanding -- there's a toilet squeezed in the back + a nice armchair to sit on.
104.300§, lot size 2x2: No idea if/how you're going to use this in-game ... it's a rubbish dump, with two nice elaborate piles of (mainly electronic) garbage and an open shed in the corner. You could probably set up a store in the shed and pretend it's recycled/second-hand items -- in any case I wouldn't set anything *on* the garbage piles on sale, since those objects are all moveobjectsed/off-grid, you're likely to end up with dozens of misplaced restock signs in all corners of the lot.
54.596§, lot size 2x3: A park-like little graveyard, with a small shed with toilets inside (no floorplan included, but it's basically like the one in this thread except that it also has a changing table). You can sit and relax, admire the beautiful fountain, and/or play a round of chess in memoriam of some dead Knowledge sim. (There are no dead sims lurking on this lot -- the gravestones are all from frillen's collection linked below and purely decorative.)
- Kiosk, Front / Back / Floorplan
- Dump, View from Pile 1 to Pile 2 / Overview
- Cemetery, Overview / View towards front / View towards back (looks pretty at night, as well)
This collection (frillen) as well as this one (loba) and that one (windkeeper), the mini lots by Andi8104 and the ones based thereupon (MaryLou) have been very useful in making the Backdoor Lane neighbourhood. Thanks for making them available.
Please don't PM me with neighbourhood terrain requests (look in the Neighbourhoods section instead), downloading issues (I can't help you -- look in Site Issues, Q-XPress forums etc), or Build Mode questions (general questions go here, lot specific questions in the d/l thread). Thanks.
|Filename||lotSegmentForUpload.sims (inside pbox_BackdoorLane_Kiosk.Sims2Pack)|
|Title||Backdoor Lane ~ Kiosk|
Base Price: 4294966896|
Sellable Price: 6790
Keepable Price: 440
Architecture Price: 1894
Furnished Price: 4294975641
|Size||1w x 1h|
|Filename||lotSegmentForUpload.sims (inside pbox_BackdoorLane_Dump.Sims2Pack)|
|Title||Backdoor Lane ~ Dump|
Base Price: 1600|
Sellable Price: 90810
Keepable Price: 3312
Architecture Price: 8086
Furnished Price: 102190
|Size||2w x 2h|
|Filename||lotSegmentForUpload.sims (inside pbox_BackdoorLane_SmallCemetary.Sims2Pack)|
|Title||Backdoor Lane ~ Small Cemetary|
Base Price: 2900|
Sellable Price: 25907
Keepable Price: 14800
Architecture Price: 13645
Furnished Price: 54523
|Size||2w x 3h|
|Open for Business|
Size: 536.7 KB · Downloads: 10,841 · 1st Apr 2007
|536.7 KB||10,841||1st Apr 2007|
Size: 416.1 KB · Downloads: 10,488 · 1st Apr 2007
|416.1 KB||10,488||1st Apr 2007|
Size: 534.6 KB · Downloads: 13,190 · 1st Apr 2007
|534.6 KB||13,190||1st Apr 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.