Backdoor Lane 41 -- Apartment house
Uploaded 2nd Nov 2007 at 2:36 AM · Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 5:50 PM by plasticbox
Custom content included: One wallpaper by myself; frillen's invisible driveway didn't get packaged with the lot, so I included it as a separate file. Put in your downloads folder before attempting to play this lot.
For sims that are sick of living in the suburbs, Backdoor Lane provides an alternative: a couple of small town lots with a more urban look and feel. They fit together like a jigsaw puzzle, creating a maze of backyard gardens and interconnected alleyways when placed in a tightly spaced neigbourhood. Most of them work as corner lots as well as facing the street, creating a very different impression depending on how you place them and what's on the lot next door.
Backdoor Lane 41:
Three-story apartment house with a small back yard and a large common basement; two of the apartments are fully furnished. Two cars can park in the yard, cars included. (This is a totally normal lot, not experimental or anything)
1 x double bedroom
1 x bathroom
1 x kitchen/dining/living room
1 x nursery
1 x hallway
1 x spare room (empty)
1 x double bedroom
1 x bathroom
1 x kitchen
1 x dining/living room
2 x spare room (empty)
All basics included with the furnished apartments (alarms, kitchen/bathroom and so on and so forth). The third one is empty but for a phone and a fire alarm.
This collection (frillen) as well as this one (loba) and that one (windkeeper), the mini lots by Andi8104 and the ones based thereupon (MaryLou) have been very useful in making the Backdoor Lane neighbourhood. Thanks for making them available, as well as for the driveway that I've used in this lot.
Please don't PM me with neighbourhood terrain requests (look in the Neighbourhoods section instead), downloading issues (I can't help you -- look in Site Issues, Q-XPress forums etc), or Build Mode questions (general questions go here, lot specific questions in the d/l thread). Thanks.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 95.176§
Custom Content by Me:
- Recolour of Maxis' "Industrio" Brick Wall
Size: 1.03 MB · Downloads: 9,461 · 2nd Nov 2007
|1.03 MB||9,461||2nd Nov 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.