Backdoor Lane 06 [NL+OfB] - Small Grocery Store
Uploaded 6th Jan 2007 at 9:44 AM · Updated 2nd Mar 2007 at 6:05 PM by plasticbox
Nightlife and OfB required.
No custom content.
Replaced the -- anyone who downloaded this before and got an empty sims2pack, try again. See this thread for more info.
For sims that are sick of living in the suburbs, Backdoor Lane provides an alternative: a couple of small town lots with a more urban look and feel. They fit together like a jigsaw puzzle, creating a maze of backyard gardens and interconnected alleyways when placed in a tightly spaced neigbourhood. Most of them work as corner lots as well as facing the street, creating a very different impression depending on how you place them and what's on the lot next door.
If you need a neighbourhood terrain, please look in this section instead of PMing me. Thanks.
Backdoor Lane 06
is a small grocery store with a somewhat unkempt little garden next to it. Downstairs is the store and a bathroom, upstairs a small kitchen, a sitting area and a desk where the owner can do his bookkeeping. If you don't need a double bed and your hygienic standards aren't too high, you could probably live here as well (without the armchairs upstairs, there would be enough space for a single bed).
1 x storeroom
1 x bathroom (toilet + sink)
1 x kitchen/dining/living/office/break room
Fully furnished, all fixtures included (in- and outside lights, burglar alarm, phone). I may have forgot to put a trash can/compactor inside the house (large bins are right outside the back door though).
This collection (frillen) as well as this one (loba) and that one (windkeeper), the mini lots by Andi8104 and the ones based thereupon (MaryLou) have been very useful in making the Backdoor Lane neighbourhood. Thanks for making them available.
Please don't PM me with neighbourhood terrain requests (look in the Neighbourhoods section instead), downloading issues (I can't help you -- look in Site Issues, Q-XPress forums etc), or Build Mode questions (general questions go here, lot specific questions in the d/l thread). Thanks.
Title: RL 1 x 2 by MaryLou www.marylousims2.it
Description: RL 1 x 2 by MaryLou www.marylousims2.it
|Open for Business|
Size: 646.6 KB · Downloads: 14,415 · 2nd Mar 2007
|646.6 KB||14,415||2nd Mar 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.