Retro Coffee Maker: new mesh and 8 recolors
Updated: 14th May 2009 at 10:16 PM
I have created a new very "Retro" coffee maker, by request, based on a real one:
It is cloned from the "Ciao Time Expresso Machine" and fully functional.
I made also 8 recolors of the mesh:
You can use this hack by Marhis http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=217008
The noautonomus version works fine in my game! (Thanks Marhis )
I hope you like them.Enjoy!
Please read my policy on my profile page
created with Blender, The Gimp and
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Creation -Maylin-
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 562.5 KB · Downloads: 32,935 · 13th Jul 2008
|562.5 KB||32,935||13th Jul 2008|
Size: 134.2 KB · Downloads: 34,016 · 13th Jul 2008
|134.2 KB||34,016||13th Jul 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.