*Update 1 - 9/29/08* A Formula 1 Ferrari (Drivable)....
Updated: 29th Sep 2008 at 10:37 PM
You all may be starting to wonder where I am finding the time to do all these projects as I have uploaded quite a few lately. This formula 1 racer is a year old. I just now learned how to add it to a package. There was another guy involved with this project and, after putting it in a package for me, he disappeared from the internet never to be seen again. The package wasn't right, so I had to redo it. That's the part that took a year to get around to learning. LOL Anyway, here it is, finished and ready. I hope you all love it as much as I do.
This download will not run without NightLife installed
Please take time to say thanks and leave a comment if you like this download.
Trezillah helped me with the original package for this. I would not have been able to finish this without using that package.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||KevinsHopeFormula1Car.package (inside FormulaCar.zip)|
|Title||Formula Car by Kevinshope|
|Description||Formula One car by Kevinshope Must place on driveway.|
Size: 557.7 KB · Downloads: 12,250 · 30th Sep 2008
|557.7 KB||12,250||30th Sep 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You may not change the mesh in anyway with my creations.
Do not bother requesting objects that go against Christian core beliefs, such as pagan objects. I won't even concider such requests.
And...seriously, before you post something stupid like "You can get the same thing in Appartment Life expansion" look at the dates I posted these. It's irritating to read when they hadn't even started programing that expansion pack when I created the object that would later be represented by a similar object.