*UPDATED*By Request*Just a two switch light switch (Will turn lights on and off)
Updated: 22nd Oct 2008 at 1:30 PM by -Maylin-
This is the double version of the single light switch, before anyone asks, NO, each switch will not operate a different light. It is just a cosmetic add on. This has been tested with the base game and expansions and is working well.
I am planning to do some cool stuff with these light switches. I am working on adding animations to them, so, if you like these, please subscribe to this thread so that you will be notified when I post an updated version with animations.
Please do not repost or recolor this object without my permision
Description: When you have more lights then places to put switches, this is the definitive lightswitch that will be compatable with the games. With this switch, your sim can have that added touch of realism and you can turn lights on and off with it in whatever room it is in.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Duel light switch.zip
Size: 69.9 KB · Downloads: 18,047 · 30th Nov 2006
|69.9 KB||18,047||30th Nov 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
You may not change the mesh in anyway with my creations.
Do not bother requesting objects that go against Christian core beliefs, such as pagan objects. I won't even concider such requests.
And...seriously, before you post something stupid like "You can get the same thing in Appartment Life expansion" look at the dates I posted these. It's irritating to read when they hadn't even started programing that expansion pack when I created the object that would later be represented by a similar object.