A Mclaren Formula 1 Racer with helmet and a Lewis Hamilton Sim!
Updated: 23rd Oct 2008 at 1:49 AM
Hello Again All,
This was a project that I got a few requests for after I posted the Ferrari F1 racer. I had to build this model from scratch and had nothing but a bunch of pixelated pictures to go by. Then I decided to add a helmet for your sim to wear....and let me tell you...My hat is off to anyone that does accessory building. I think I spent more time learning how to add accessories than I did learning to create custom cars! None the less, thanks to HystericalParoxysm, I was able to figure that part out. And then, one of the people who requested the vehicle, sweetswami77, made a fabulous suit for the driver to wear and went on to create a sim of Lewis Hamilton, so now we are calling this a joint effort.
* The helmet will be found under accessories and you may want to change your sim's hairdue when you add the helmet because bigger hair will clip through the mesh.
*There are two versions of the helmet due to the driver who wears two different versions.
*The helmet and outfit will work with the base game, but you will need Nightlife to use the McLaren F1 Racer.
*A big thanks to sweetswami77 for her work and guidance on this project.
*If you are a KIMI fan, you can get the older version of the Ferrari F1 Racer HERE .
Mclaren Racer = 13,786 faces
Helmet = 838 faces
As far as the vehicle and helmet, go all material is original meshes and textures.
Included with the sim:
CatofEvilGenius's recolor of HP's Idolatry of Flesh skintone:
Navetsea's F-IN eyebrows:
All other material on the sim was made by Sweetswami77.
PLEASE, don't forget to say thanks and leave a comment if you like this download!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.MClarenRacer.zip: Archive contains one or more files that are added twice (once in .package form and once in SimsPack form) (error 105)
Size: 5.93 MB · Downloads: 26,065 · 22nd Oct 2008
|5.93 MB||26,065||22nd Oct 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You may not change the mesh in anyway with my creations.
Do not bother requesting objects that go against Christian core beliefs, such as pagan objects. I won't even concider such requests.
And...seriously, before you post something stupid like "You can get the same thing in Appartment Life expansion" look at the dates I posted these. It's irritating to read when they hadn't even started programing that expansion pack when I created the object that would later be represented by a similar object.