Restored Pirate Ship
Updated: 19th Apr 2009 at 9:37 PM
- Restored Pirate Ship -
So I decided to make a buyable and restored ship based on the original mesh of EA for my neighbourhood of passed times.
So my solution was to make a decorative version that only uses four tiles. It can be put on ground as well as on EA's lakes and in the sea in BV. So you can use water decoration as ground cover but also other ways to use the ship. As the mesh of EA was designed to be exactly two stories of height it is possible to cover a complete building that works, but is hidden. This way the Sims may enter the ship using a normal stairway and walk along the decks, too.
Using the repository technic the package is rather small. The object is colour enabled.
It only will work with BV and newer EPs!
The ship is located in the same part of the catalog like the Pirate Ship, the decorative version can be used in community and in residental lots.
If you like the new ship install it as known in the downloads folder and have fun with it.
One of the screenshots was made in AudluvsVegas' beautiful Virginia Harbor II., available here:
Faces: ...27.164 (original 28.820)
Quaxi and all the developers of Numenor for the Anygame Starter (used for tests of the objects)
Numenor for CEP
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Title: The Swashbuckling Shipwrecker by Impressive Installations Restored by hexameter, Jan. 2009
Description: Avast, matey! Want to impress and awe visitors? Have tons of free space? Live on the beach? If so, consider the Swashbuckling Shipwrecker, shipped and set up by Impressive Installations on your beachfront property. An exact replica of the shipwrecked Dishonorable Flounder, an infamous pirate ship that used to stalk the waters of the Caribbean, this boat is nothing short of spectacularrr.
Description: Restored Pirate Ship Decorative and restored version of EA's Pirate Ship. No longer destroyed parts on the ship! Credits: Numenor for CEP (http://www.numenor-moddings.com)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
| Decorative ship for residental and community lots (restored object)
Size: 377.3 KB · Downloads: 3,213 · 19th Apr 2009
|377.3 KB||3,213||19th Apr 2009|
| Overrides the original mesh of EA's Pirate Ship (restored object)
Size: 539.2 KB · Downloads: 2,229 · 19th Apr 2009
|539.2 KB||2,229||19th Apr 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Some remarks to use my objects:
I spend many(!) hours of work on my vehicles and the meshes are handmade from scratch. Therefore don't claim them as your's if you clone the mesh or use it as a base. You have my permission to do so. I'm convinced that these things are made to be used. So, add a simple note within the object description, that's enough and hopefully not a hard restriction.
There might be some special rules on single objects for special reasons. Please respect them! - Thank you.