by Dragon Slave & hexameter
Here you get the first of some horse drawn carts I started to make that will override the original NPC automobiles.
I hope they will give your neighbourhoods of past days a more realistic look. The object uses Dragon Slave's beautiful horse and it will not work correctly without the original object. Please, if you didn't already, download it from here:
The cart also is prepared to use custom sound that is available here:
The wheels spin smoothly, the driver's position is correct and it worked without problems in my tests. The horse is not animated. You'll remark a lantern in the rear that will work at night.
Install as usual extracting the *.rar-file to your downloads. To hear the correct sound don't forget to download the sound package. It's the same one that comes with the updated hansom "Rendezvous". So if you already got it you are complete. If you don't like to have the sound it will work as it is.
I don't want to waste capacities of this site. Therefore the vehicle shares the same sound package as the other one.
When you want to have the original cars back simply delete the package in your folder and all is done.
This vehicle will not appear in the catalog.
Nightlife is necessary to use this vehicle.
I know several people already asked for these vehicles, so enjoy for now this one if you like it.
Note, as this is teamwork, have please a look at the policy of Dragon Slave if you want to use this vehicle for your purposes.
For the NPC-maidmobile (horse included)
Faces: 8 941 (745 per tile)
vertices: 440 per tile
Quaxi and the developers of Numenor for his Basegame Starter
Shaklin for sharing her knowhow of making custom sound packages
To all the eager writers who built the database of tutorials on MTS2
Last but not least Dragon Slave. Thanks for working with me.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 557.0 KB · Downloads: 20,168 · 2nd Mar 2008
|557.0 KB||20,168||2nd Mar 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Some remarks to use my objects:
I spend many(!) hours of work on my vehicles and the meshes are handmade from scratch. Therefore don't claim them as your's if you clone the mesh or use it as a base. You have my permission to do so. I'm convinced that these things are made to be used. So, add a simple note within the object description, that's enough and hopefully not a hard restriction.
There might be some special rules on single objects for special reasons. Please respect them! - Thank you.