Humphrey's Cottage Starter
Uploaded 17th Jun 2009 at 12:29 AM · Updated 18th Jun 2009 at 12:45 AM by Canoodle
The property has mature landscaping and includes a little potter's shed which can be used for gardening or storage. The interior is fully furnished with all the necessities to start sims out right including an easel that the former owner left behind.
Since the property is located in such a remote part of the neighborhood, you may want to install security and smoke alarms for peace of mind.
Lot size: 20 x 30
Cost: Furnished- 15771
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 11,580 - 15,771
Thanks to Awesims for the beautiful patterns.
Title: Humphrey's Cottage
Description: Humphrey's Cottage
Size: 808.8 KB · Downloads: 886 · 17th Jun 2009
|808.8 KB||886||17th Jun 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!