Uploaded 22nd Sep 2009 at 7:38 PM · Updated 22nd Sep 2009 at 5:41 AM by pr0zkilla
Greetings fellow simmers im back with sleek house based on this house.
Its a compact, contemporary 2 bedroom home. Features a galley kitchen, 2 baths, a compact interior dining and living space, gracious outdoor areas for entertaining and relaxing. Ideal for parent sims with 1 child. Hope you enjoy the house!
This house has been playtested. Please PM me if any problems arise.
Size - 20x30
Price - Furnished: $66,432
-1 Master Bedroom
-1 Outdoor BBQ Area
-1 Living Area
-1 Dining Area
-A house your neighbours will envy.
-Furniture from Stylist Sims. Content can be found here. Dining, Living & Bedroom set is used.
-Furniture from Mango Sims. Content can be found here. Lilliberg, Imary-Artiste, Asera & Tinyt Set is used.
-Ribbon Window by HugeLunatic. Content can be found here.
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: $66,432
Size: 1.62 MB · Downloads: 2,771 · 22nd Sep 2009
|1.62 MB||2,771||22nd Sep 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!