Uploaded 24th Nov 2009 at 5:12 PM · Updated 23rd Nov 2009 at 7:04 AM by Jessica_2020
I made them so you are able to get very light colors with them! They are smaller than the maxis eyes and they do not replace any defaults (since they are contacts) They also come with their very own thumbnail making them easy to identify in CAS! They only have one channel to recolor, that's all I know how to do currently, maybe my next set will have several recolorable channels, if I can figure it out!
Here's some samples of how they look with different colors
If anybody would like to upload these contacts with their sims here at MTS or anywhere else (except paysites), that is perfectly fine. Just please provide a link back to this thread or to my profile here at MTS!
Thank you for looking, and I hope you enjoy these eyes!
Inez (my model) turned goth, modeling the realism contacts!
Big Thank you to Delphy for the CTU!!
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 40.3 KB · Downloads: 6,558 · 24th Nov 2009
|40.3 KB||6,558||24th Nov 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: