Intensity Eyes as Contacts and Defaults
Uploaded 28th Jan 2011 at 12:39 PM · Updated 30th Jan 2011 at 6:25 PM by Goldeneyes
The iris and sclera has a natural texture with a beautiful light effect
Recolourable Iris channel
the black channel is disabled and the white channel changes the colour of the sclera... either way If you want to recolour the iris just use the third channel and do not modify the other ones...
You can also download the Default replacements version if you want them as normal eyes...
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
No game information could be extracted from this file
Intensity Defaults by GE.rar
Size: 933.0 KB · Downloads: 11,336 · 30th Jan 2011
|933.0 KB||11,336||30th Jan 2011|
TS3 Contacts 5-6.rar
Size: 121.1 KB · Downloads: 16,693 · 28th Jan 2011
|121.1 KB||16,693||28th Jan 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
If you want to include my creations in a package PM me first and ask for permission.