Country Charm Farms: A farmhouse for your rural sims!
Uploaded 23rd Feb 2010 at 12:04 AM · Updated 23rd Feb 2010 at 1:52 AM by DaveyDaVinci
Every sim has a dream of retiring to the countryside after a long life of work and stress. Allow your sim to retire in peace with this charming old farmhouse.
And much more
Perfect for an older couple, or a small family, this 2 bedroom, 2 bath home is just waiting to be taken care of.
Built by Mcpike, he constructed this farm for his father and mother. Recently sold at a property auction, your sims will be living the good life in no time. Lavish decorations and accommodating features abound in this lovely farm.
No CC, and at only 113,516 Furnished (66,779 Unfurnished), this 30x30 lot is priced to sell!
I'd appreciate feedback, as always, on whether you enjoy the home or not.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 113,516
Title: Country Charm Farms
Country Charm Farms.rar
Size: 2.00 MB · Downloads: 1,744 · 23rd Feb 2010
|2.00 MB||1,744||23rd Feb 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
the seal of always thinking you would be real
happy and healthy, strong and calm
where does the good go?
Don't let the days go by
Could have been easier on you
I couldn't change though I wanted to
Should have been easier by three
Our old friend fear and you and me