Multilayered 15 Century Front Slit Brigandine Body Suit/medieval Challenge
Uploaded 21st Apr 2010 at 11:04 PM · Updated 20th Apr 2010 at 3:59 AM by monca533
This male cuirass I made for Medieval Challenge and consists of one peace.
It has 2 channels and is to teen to elder, everyday and career.
I hope you enjoy!
Thank you very much to Delphy and team;
TummyZa by skin body and face – hairy skin replacement HERE
and a very special thanks to Daluved1 by excellent tutorials!
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 558.0 KB · Downloads: 10,373 · 21st Apr 2010
|558.0 KB||10,373||21st Apr 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: