680 Sycamore Avenue - no CC
Uploaded 13th Jun 2010 at 8:02 PM · Updated 28th Mar 2011 at 1:47 PM by el_flel
It has one bedroom, one bathroom, a living/dining room, kitchen and large entrance hallway.
It has been tested in game and I did not encounter any problems. If you do come across any then please let me know so I can fix it.
It uses content from World Adventures, Ambitions and High End Loft Stuff, but it does not use any custom or store content.
Furnished price is $56,911.
Unfurnished price is $32,857.
Credit for the beautiful neighbourhood, Orchard, goes to babolat85.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 56911
Title: 680 Sycamore Avenue
Description: 1xbed, 1xbath. By el_flel @ MTS.
|High-End Loft Stuff|
680 Sycamore Avenue.rar
Size: 1.66 MB · Downloads: 423 · 13th Jun 2010
|1.66 MB||423||13th Jun 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!