Avast! Ye Swabs! Pirate Themed End Table + Model Clipper Ship
Uploaded 6th Aug 2010 at 12:23 PM
Updated 5th Aug 2010 at 11:54 PM by joninmobile
Poly Count Ship:
Poly Count Barrel:
§139 Surfaces/End Tables
The meshes are both recolorable, and you may recolor or include both of them in lots that you submit to any site. I hope you like these! Spent all day working on them.
The ship mesh, and boat texture was made by Sideways8 at Turbosquid.com the sail texture, and ground shadow was made by me.
The barrel mesh and texture was made by DHHH at Turbosquid.com
According to the policy of these 3d model downloads, you may use them for whatever you choose, as long as it stays royalty-free (free).
Tags: #pirate, #clipper, #ship, #avast, #ye, #swabs, #pirates, #boys, #boy's, #child, #children, #history, #historic, #antique, #old, #clipper, #ship, #boat, #barrel, #end, #table, #decorative, #sculpture, #sculptures, #tables, #matey, #captain, #hook, #carribean, #of, #the, #pirates, #Jack, #Sparrow, #Davey, #Jones, #Jones', #locker
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Barrel_End_Table_jimTNW.package (inside Clipper_Ship_And_Barrel_End_Table_jimTNW.zip)|
|Title||Barrel End Table|
|Description||Barrel End Table|
|Filename||Model_Clipper_Ship_jimTNW.package (inside Clipper_Ship_And_Barrel_End_Table_jimTNW.zip)|
|Title||Clipper Ship Model|
|Description||Relive the good old days with this lovely clipper ship!|
Size: 451.5 KB · Downloads: 8,269 · 6th Aug 2010
|451.5 KB||8,269||6th Aug 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Creations by joninmobile (TheNinthWave)
I hope you enjoy all the downloads I've brought to you over the years. It's been fun. Being a part of The Sims community has had it's ups and downs for me, but I keep on truckin' nonetheless. Lots and lots of drama, lots of pain and sorrow, but lots of laughs, and good times too. Made so many new friends over the years, and it all started by uploading to MTS way back in 2006. Have fun with my creations, that's what they're here for!