Uploaded 3rd Oct 2010 at 4:27 PM · Updated 2nd Oct 2010 at 11:57 PM by werismyki
1 Livingroom / Dining Room
3 Bedrooms (1 Master, 2 small)
1 Garage Attached
1 Basement (partially furnished)
Note that the unfurnished part of the basement leaves the option for you to include another bedroom, workout room, skill building room, etc.
I originally started following a house plan for the first time, mainly because HugeLunatic got me interested in doing so. While in the process she gave up and went to watch tv and left me fight with a roof that just didnt want to cooperate. Apparently, I should have too, since the roof simply wasn't possible with current tools, the floor plan didn't allow enough room for sims to move around, and a basement that wasn't even shown in the floorplan. So I present a house that started based from a floorplan and ended up up being nearly a new design and HugeLunatic would eventually help me wrangle the roof beast to a point it wasn't hideous. Another chapter in the learning process
No Custom Content used or pictured, but several items are used for Decoration from World Adventures, High End Loft Stuff, Ambitions, and Fast Lane Stuff. While you dont need to have these EP's / SP's to download the house, it would be helpful. For those you dont have, items will either be replaced with base game defaults or simply not show up.
Lot Size: 25x30
|Filename||0xf824e59606f7d48041025aec825821ce.package (inside Redwood Parkway.Sims3Pack)|
|High-End Loft Stuff|
Size: 807.8 KB · Downloads: 933 · 3rd Oct 2010
|807.8 KB||933||3rd Oct 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I am NOT taking Requests!
If you're gonna share something I have done, DO NOT put it on a Pay Site!
If you modify and upload something you find here, mention me somewhere and post a link. Thanks