The Hilltop House | a modern villa
Uploaded 3rd Apr 2011 at 1:39 AM · Updated 2nd Apr 2011 at 3:49 AM by ladymumm
No custom content is included with the download. You'll have to download it yourself. There's a fair amount of stuff, but I couldn't resist, and it makes everything so much more realistic and fun.
From Mango Sims:
From Simply Styling:
Deco/Misc 2 (bathroom deco)
Plants by Einfach Simlisch (found under "Deco/Misc")
Kitchen Deco by Simcredible (found under "Kitchens")
Rattan Outdoor Set by Vitasims 3 (need chair, sofas, and tables only)
Laundry Set by Around the Sims 3 (need front load washer, deco dryer, wall drying rack, sink, folded ironing board, and both wicker laundry baskets)
Simetta Stone from the sims 3 store (free)
By OrangeMittens at MTS:
Versatile Glass Shelving
By Ewelina20 at MTS:
Abstract Paintings I
By hudy777DeSign at MTS:
ModernLine Door Set
ModernLine Window Set
Axle Dining Set by Flabaliki at MTS
Simple Kitchen by Plasticbox at MTS
Lot Size: 64X64
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: §280,632
Custom Content by Me:
- Modern Hilltop Villa
Title: Hilltop Villa
Description: This gorgeous modern home sits on a sprawling grassy lawn dotted with trees and flowers. The house is elegant and spacious, with a double height living room, a large master suite, and sweeping views from the large windows. The house also includes a separate exercise and hobby room, and a covered, skylit patio. 3 Bed, 3.5 Bath
Size: 9.34 MB · Downloads: 20,530 · 3rd Apr 2011
|9.34 MB||20,530||3rd Apr 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!