Simiety Vintage Theater (Minimal CC!)
Updated: 29th Dec 2012 at 4:25 AM by Guysim1993
Welcome To Simiety Vintage Theater!
So what can my Sims do in this lot?
- Yours Sims can jam out on the stage, fully equipped with instruments to entertain others!
- Sit down and have a drink in the Bar Area whilst listening the music.
- Take the elevator up to reach the resturant for when your Sims get hungry.
- Not in the mood for music? Then come and relax in the mini cinema room, where your Sims can watch all-time classics while laying back on the comfy recliner seats!
- Your Sims don't have to worry about peeing on the floor, because there are glamourous bathrooms on the third floor!
- Buy vintage fashion clothes from the clothing store next door
- Grab a few groceries on your way home from the late night music sessions!
This lot is perfect for smaller neighbourhoods and if you don't want to put a big clothing store lot and a big grocery store lot which clog up your small neighbourhoods!
Minimal CC used!
I hate using a pile of CC in my game, since I'm a Maxis-Match player, but I did use a few objects that I needed, but, of course, it was kept at a minimal! So that means there isn't a pile of stuff you don't really want clogging up your Downloads folder!
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 325,018
Custom Content Included:
- Big Bry's "Big-Screen" Large Screen Flat-Panel Television by bigbry_2442
- Drunkedness - One Tile GearHead Door by fway
- Colored Spotlight - Red by jgwhiteus
- Built-In Halogene Spot Light by TheJim07
- Werknotham Apartment Life Door Add-On by leesester
I would like to thank wolfie_sims_94 for reminding me about this project and for letting me know that she really wanted it! I would also like to thanks the following people for there comments and help in my Feedback thread:
I'mSimalicious!, Alan_Gast, motheranne, simarillion, Deluxe Designs, hatthecat123, lauratje86, el_flel, ekrubynaffit, Vampire_of_Death, Gena1985, whitewaterwood, Theis118, Gwenke33, Zandvoort, levini
Thank you guys, couldn't of done it without your support! :D
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
|Filename||lotSegmentForUpload.sims (inside SimietyVintageTheater1.sims2pack)|
|Title||Simiety Vintage Theater|
|Description||Founded by the top jazz musician, Barren Bon Simiety, this vintage theatre is the birth-place to jazz bands and rising stars. You can also enjoy its luxurious food and aged wines. There's also a grocery store and 50's style fashion store to cater your fridge and fashion sense!|
Base Price: 2900|
Sellable Price: 225828
Keepable Price: 39841
Architecture Price: 70374
Furnished Price: 324868
|Size||2w x 3h|
|Filename||BB-LargeScreenPlasmaTV.package (inside SimietyVintageTheater1.sims2pack)|
|Title||Big Bry's "Big-Screen" Large Screen Flat-Panel Television|
|Description||When he say's Big, he means BIG!|
|Filename||GearHeadOneTileMesh.package (inside SimietyVintageTheater1.sims2pack)|
|Title||One Tile GearHead Door|
|Description||Maxis Matching Door by Fway, if you are not seeing this, you do not have Apartment life installed.|
|Filename||JGColorLightNL-SpotlightRed.package (inside SimietyVintageTheater1.sims2pack)|
|Title||Colored Spotlight - Red|
|Description||This garden spotlight shines with a dramatic and intense red light. Use it in combination with other colored spotlights to create different atmospheric lighting effects.|
|Filename||TheJim07_LightingCeiling_Built-InHalogeneSpot.package (inside SimietyVintageTheater1.sims2pack)|
|Title||Built-in halogene spot|
|Description||Simple, sober and economical. TheJim07 (MTS2)|
|Filename||werknotham door straight.package (inside SimietyVintageTheater1.sims2pack)|
|Description||Leesester Lumber: "Because sometimes, a window needs a door."|
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Size: 1.20 MB · Downloads: 34,288 · 30th Apr 2011
|1.20 MB||34,288||30th Apr 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: